Saturday, December 02, 2006

Dinner and Dance (D&D)

Yesterday night our department member all want to the “WesTech Electronics Limited” Dinner and Dance near Marina Square area….

Which our regular vendor always come and repair our candela invited us……

The event of the title is “Hollywood and Bollywood”……sound interesting…..Well from there you can see people dressing like movie character…… from matrix, star war, James Bond 007 and some character which in the Bollywood movie which I don’t know….maybe Indian friend know….. lar…..

And I also receive a free give from there is the 258M Thumb Drive……Not bad….

The event there is very interesting….5 out of 5 star Compare to our Seagate (D&D)….but I did not go…..what I know is very sian…….and no one from our department going .....so I don’t go………

We stay the event till 11.30pm because I still have to went back to work………my boss very good…..still is my work shift he still let me come to this event….

And the rest of my colleague went to sing Karaoke…….and sing till around 3am…..for me sad……maybe some other tme…..

Below are the picture taken on that day:








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home