Monday, November 13, 2006

Transformers The Movie

Yet………you know what I found today…….Today afternoon I went to the Suntec City and along the city link……..I don’t know why I went to the HMV…..and I found a “Transformers The Movie”………

Whaaaaaaaaa is the 20th Anniversary Special Edition…..which very hard to get it in Singapore and need to order from the oversea……and it only one DVD left it there…..so I just bought it without thinking about it…..and it cost $34…….And this movie is the from year 1986 which I just 4 year old.......


And the DVD come with two disk…..include alot of feature which never seen before…… inside which also include “The Transformers Movie” (Live Action Movie) trailer which going to realist in year 2007 ………

Wooooooooooo……my another favorites show……….from Cartoon now became Live Action Movie………

Transformers Movie Trailer



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home