Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Playstation 3

You know what.......... around this week Playstation 3 will be realist in Singapore……


Last week I went to the Funlan the GAMESCORE game shop to order some game…… And most of u all know what I going to order is the SONIC THE HEDGEHOG……and the game I order is in PS3 console not Xbox360………u know what that mean?…..mean….the next console I going to buy is PS3…….

And for Xbox360 I will wait for the starhub newyear promotion and might be get it from free…..if sign up of any plan…..and is always like this….same go for xbox last time……

And the shop already start displaying the playstation 3……..and broadcast some of the game trailer going to realist soon………

The most cool game on the trailer is the metal gear solid 4……but the main character is already old…..but still fit….

I think the cost of PS3 will around $800 - $900 this is what I think…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home