Monday, November 06, 2006

Nightmare
Yesterdays Night working….. I having a Nightmare……..

Just reporting to work around 7.10pm my company having a fire drill……..so cannot punch the card on W2……and want to W1 to punch card……than wait at the W2 side gate unlit 7.40 finally the fire drill end…..

Not just that the real nightmare come is………4 machine VRDM and N&K down around the same time….. at audit room cell 5 & 7……. Waaaaaaa……just report to work so many machine down……....I almost can’t handle it…….and the fucking Process and MA keep on pressure me when is the machine going to be up…….FUCK U HOW I KNOW….. u think I like to spend with machine very long……..U know what I also skip my dinner because of those machine….so tire, cold and hunger that night…..

And I almost spent all my time in the cell….totally work 10hours without coming out the cell…….spending all my time repairing…….. each machine have to took me around 2 – 3hours ……shit…..

Luckily one of my colleague come and helps me around 1.30am mid night….. ….And thanks to him …or I will died in heaven…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home