Sunday, November 26, 2006

Free Movie Ticket

Yet……. finally got the time to do blogging……

This week nothing much to say….. but I will talk about thing had happen this weekend……

Well last Saturday morning I and my sis went to the Junction 8 to watch movie…..the show is HAPPY FEET…….this show not bad…....can recommend to watch…….4 out of 5 star…..

Why I watch this show…….because I win this ticket at my work place (Seagate) online lucky draw…..at that time I just play for fun only……..just try for luck…….and one day I open my mail…..suddenly I saw my name inside the lucky draw list and win two ticket and $1 off Pocono/Drink voucher……and the show start at 10am early in the morning…..which most of the shop in the junction8 still not open out yet…..

But the sit I sit is very near to the movie screen……the sit I got is C09 & C10……so near………. switch unlit my neck pain………


Happy Feet Movie Trailer 1

Happy Feet Movie Trailer 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home