Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Weekday Holiday Break

This Monday and Tuesday is my holiday weekday break……..but time pass very fast tomorrow have to go back to work….sad…..

Yesterday I went out also...... just to buying two manga (Detective Conan & Angel Heart) at BRAS BASHA COMPLEX to get another stamp on the CHUANG YI point Card….after that I just went home…..only 1hr 30 min shopping…..but funny is I still see people wearing student uniform…I though is the replacement of the Deepavali Public Holiday on Saturday…..????....ahhhh not my business any way….who care…..at list apply those who are working people like me…ha ha..

As for today, finally someone want to go out with me….is Melvin….and we want to the converse warehouse sale at the Joo Seng Road DP Computers Building……So I meet Melvin at my house Boon Keng Mrt Station….and we take until Paya Lebar Mrt Station….and from there we take bus 70….. but the point is we don’t know when to get down…..the only information we get is this stupid Map….shit….


So we get down between Pereira RD and India RD……luckily I ask someone for help where is the Joo Seng RD…….and he show the way how to get there…..

Finally we both reach the warehouse but one thing is......... there is no air conditioning and it is while open at the basement car part…..and also saw alot of kiasu aunties and uncles over there…..buying so many staff don’t know whether they need it or not……or just because of the branch….and only left those Ah Ma and Ah Gong stilling outside the car part don’t know waiting for who…….so sad……

So from there...... each of us melvin and I.....just bought a jacket, one cost $30 (Actual price is $69.90), if buy two…. cost $39.90…so Melvin get one green jacket and I get one red jacket……after that we went to the KFC which near to my house because later that Melvin want to come to my house to do some blogging and get some software from me….

And around 6.45pm Melvin left my house........ and for me…… around 7.00pm I have to go to my grandmother house for some dinner……so this is how I spent on my this weekday holiday break……


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home