Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sian Day

Haaaaaaaa…….holiday break is over…..and today no mood to work…..body still un- functioning …sian..lar..

And luckily for today not much machine down …...only tiring thing is to do shipping of machine to USA......after that the rest of the time is to slack in my office table ... d
o some useful thing like make a new sonic wallpaper on my PC and surffing internet ..... hahaha .... surffing .... but don't get caught by my boss .... Learn it from the SAF Cock Value ......

Actually today my blod is to show u all some interesting picture……"I think".…..is about a Van ... It So Spacious ......difficult to believe……







Hope I will get this kind of van…so that no needs to buy HDB flat…and also can travel anywhere I like….hahah…lame…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home