Sunday, October 15, 2006

Promotion Cerebration

This Week Friday Night, my colleague at our department having a Promotion Cerebration. And they planning to treat us…. so good… And after work around 7.30pm, we all went to a Seafood Restaurant (In chinese call R.. E.. Seafood Restaurant) and they book a room which also has a karaoke corner…SO.. COOL...
So on that night we all have our seafood dinner and karaoke…..And that day, I also brink a fell cup of red wine causing my fact very red and together with some of my colleague…Ha..ha…and we all look very funny...
Below are the picture show the event on that day………








The event end around 11pm……….and u know what……… my boss drive me on that day to the nearess MRT station……sad…..thinking of driving me back home…..ha..ha.ha….wait..long..long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home