Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My AIA Saving Insurance Plan

Time past very fast already three year for signing up the AIA saving insurance plan………. Today after my work, I open my house mail box and inside the mail box, there was a mail which is belong to me that sent by AIA…..

You know what...... inside the mail, there is a $350 cheque……and I was thinking what is the cheque for……

And I recall back and finally know that this is the policy for this insurance plan…..after signing up for three year, every year I will receive a $350 cheque.….and this is the bonus money given to me from this AIA without deducting though my saving plan…..

Now I was so happy……..just receiving pay on my work……. and now get another additional money from this insurance….

I think this month I can slowly start planning what thing I going to buy first…..But still have to save the money…don’t any how spent…control….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home