Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Deepavali

Waiting for so long finally can start blogging...…it nothing..... just waiting for someone to sent me the photo on the Deepavali event that day….….finally saw them in the msn and ask them to sent me the photo….^-^....

Well continue the event on last Saturday after watching the Death Note Movie at Suntec City Eng Wah Cinemas…….Kenneth bring us to the Harry's Bar have some drink.……


Below are the pictures:

Well after drink I found most of my friend face became very red especially Melvin…. Ha ha …..Kenneth, CW and Daniel not so red…..left me and care bear nothing go wrong….e.e.e….I think we both are secret drinker……but I don’t drink much…….don’t ask me why…….

But truly after the Harry's Bar…..the person look very high is Melvin…...almost lose control of himself…….haha……..



After that they want to daniel house….. left me and bear bear….because on that day I abit tire got OT on that day…..after the OT work, meet them for movie and drink…..very tire..…hope they have fun on that day……..

Hope to see them again……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home