Sunday, September 03, 2006

Yesterday and Today

Alright!!!…….Left 3 more chop stamp to my CHUANG YI Comics point card to be complete to get my additional $20 off for any CHUANG YI product purchase……..

Which mean I can get 4 more comics for free….not so bad at all….


Well, today I going out again…..but this time I going out along……because most of my friend went to the COMEX (PC fair) today and some already went on yesterday so they don’t fell like going out again….maybe they want to rest……So today I only going to the Bras Basah at the Popular Book Store just to buy comics because of the chop stamp……to get the stamp u must purchase at list $10 and above…so just nice for me to purchase 2 new release comic at the cost of $5 each….

Yesterday, I also went to the Singapore Expo Hall for the COMEX (PC Fair). Before going there, I went to Melvin house ask him to teach me some of the blog stuff…. at the same time return his JC math note.

After that, we have lauch at the coffee shop….. And alway the same coffee shop we went…sian….

So around 1.45pm I left Melvin house….. And meet Yeo at Hougang Mrt Station around 2pm, from there we take bus than train to the Singapore Expo Hall for the COMEX……Well same old thing from Yeo, when I always meet him, he always complaining about the ARMY and our singapore government……sad….

This Year COMEX fair, as for me it is very disappointing that nothing different from the previous PC/IT fair….no free gife also…only get a pen on that day….sad...luckly melvin never go…..I think he will be very sian over there….

Yeo say this PC fair is ok because he got the chance to take picture on the girl model promoters over there ……You know what….In the end, I end up became a camera man to help him to take his picture together with the girl model promoters …..F--king.. S.O…call someone else to help him….. why me….

After the PC fair….Yeo feel like going to orchard road…..and he also call Melvin come along too….I think Yeo ad-mine him.……

On the orchard road, I ask Yeo and Melvin to help me to look for suitable clothe for me ….we look a lot of place and can’t find a suitable clothe for me, which most of them I don’t like…

Along the orchard road, I saw alot of similar face which most of them is from 24SA..…Why everybody go orchard…..I know singapore is too small for all of us…no way to go….but can't they go somewhere else.......

In the end, we all end up in the M-Industries that Yeo alway want to go there….and finally from there, I found a very nice Mickey Mouse T-Shirt design and Melvin said is suitable to me too.....I not sure ture or not....

And all the item there had a 30% discount....if you buy 2.... you will get another 10% off….so I bought 2 Shirt on that day….and I think Yeo also buy a same T-shirt design as me…hope next time we meet , he better not wear the same shirt design….or else….people will said, we are from gay team Industrie…..

After that, we went to PS food court have our dinner……than go home….so this is how I spent on my this weekend….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home