Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tire Tire Tire!!!

Tire Tire Tire……. I really very tire…… same like last week…..everyday have OT work to do….I know is good money pay ($15 per hour), but not everyday…… and one of the day I have to stay unlit 9.15pm due to one of the machine down, which call Candela….worst thing is….. it down at the wrong time, the time which I suppose to go back home…..

Well...... I and my colleague at the clean room troubles shoot the machine, what actually went wrong….. and we took around 45min to find out the fault….at last we find out that one of the sensor wire was break…..shit…. which can cause the robot movement unstable…. than we replace the new sensor, next initializes the machine….and luckily everything look good….. In the end the rest of the setting we pass down to the night shift personnel….

And yesterday Friday (Last day of weekday)……same situation, one of the machines which call N&K, down during the end of my working time…….

But this time worst, I got appointment with Lixiang the Care Bear….to returning his Gundam Seed Astray Comic…..So we hold back our appointment at the later time…Just because the call of the MA said that the value reading of the machine is unstable….

With my colleague working experience, she said that it time to change the lamp of the machine which use to scan the thickness of the particle on the media disk….. So we went to the store to take the spare part and than went to the clear room to replace the new lamp…. And also this is my first time replacing this part, so I take it as the training….We took at least 30min to replace the lamp…..after that we went back to our office table to do our report pass down…..

And I go off around 8.30pm……and meet Lixiang at his house nearness MRT Station at Bukit Combak….. From there, we have our dinner at the coffee Shop which he recommended..... And I treated him a plate of Roti Prata and a Roti John…...for the friendship he lend me his comic……


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home