Saturday, September 02, 2006

Teacher Day Dinner

Time past very fast……. already work for two week after my ORD………

Now currently working at Seagate woodland as an EA maintenance in Automation Equipment Department.

Yesterday, we have a Teacher Day Dinner at the Paragon Shopping Centre Spageddies for our Supervisor, who is in-charge and taking care all of us…….

And this is my new colleague and friend which now currently working together with them. Albert Lim, Chew Ling, Lay Choo (Sport Queen), Liu Hao (China Man), Selyn (Serena), Sherley (Anime Girl) and Sheryl.


Poor Hao Hao going to start his first night shift yesterday after the dinner….. Even during dinner our Black Queen still pass down many work to him…….I think Hao Hao today got nightmare repairing the machine…..oh man..…after next 6 more week… will be my turn……nooooooo…….



But don’t worries, Hao Hao will company me at night when he work OT…sound like gay…..eeeeeee…..

Now already start to get to know them very well…..and very happy working with them.

At the start of work, I feel very uncomfortable because most of them are girl…. That have to thanks to my supervisor he did not tell me about that….Now already get use to them and they are very interesting and entertaining person….ha..ha…

And don’t think they are just a girl; they are also very good in there engineering work…..Really….so I have to work hard, learn as much as I can… and don’t lose to them as a guy…….

You know what? I get my first pay already..... around $500 just work for 9 working day..... and is better than ARMY.... work so hard for one month pay only $600++.....sad....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home