Saturday, September 30, 2006

Pay Day…

Wooooo Ha Ha…U know what……this month my employee pay slip……I earn $2124…..Waaaaa So cool….but still has to deduct 20% by the CPF ….shit….but I will get the net salary around $1716… still not bad…..

Now already start earning money, my next plan is thing that I going to buy……

Like:

- Desktop PC
- Laptop PC
- Handphone
- Next generation console (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Console Game (Sonic, Halo, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, etc)
- Outdoor Shoe
- Watches
- Bag
- Jean
- Cloth
- Comic
- Anime Collection DVD
- DVD/VCD Movie
- Gundam Action Feature
- A lot more….

Whaaaaaa….alot of thing I going to buy………I think I will take many months to work and make those wish come true……sad have to work more OT….

Let continue another topic……….

Thing happen Last week…..

Last week is my bad luck week……My personnel working record note lost……don’t know which idiot admire my note book and take it away during I serving the machine at the clean room…. And my PC also kena virus attack which cause unable to start up the PC…..and u know what haven’t a week after repair the PC kena another virus attack while I blogging in the title of bad luck and black out my pc…shit….it not my day….have to sent repair again….without PC how I going to live….

Hope this week my luck will came back…and PC already repair hope again, don’t kena another virus attack….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home