Saturday, September 09, 2006

Japan Anime Now In Singapore

Finally got the time to update my blog…… this few day I very tire due to my work….and almost everyday have at least one or two hour overtime (OT)…..nearly died tiring….

And my blog I add some links footage like "Music Station MTV" and "Sonic Channel" hope u all enjoy it....

As for today weekend saturday, I and my brother visit the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts Galleries at Bencoolen Street which near Slam Lim Square for the “Japan Anime Now In Singapore”….The Association of Japanese Animations….


Inside the Gallery room, it show a lot of the anime art work which represented different company and people behind the animation in Japan….. not just that and inside the gallery room it also broadcast some of the anime footage like Pokemon, Last Exile, Prince Of Tennis and alot more…..

And this gallery show will be held from 7 september to 24 september 06…Those who are interested, u can visit there….And for more information, u can take a look by copy and save on this boucher I taken it from there….



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home