Sunday, August 27, 2006

ARMY Half Marathon 06

I think, I got a bit…. Sai….already…..

Already ORD still come back for the ARMY Half Marathon 21km run...…..

And at Friday night…..I MSN to Melvin said that I will be running for the AHM….And will be company him during the run……..

Oh my god…..you know what……In the end he is the one who is company me for the run…….

Now I find out that, I am not fit at last time…….Last year AHM I run only 1hour and 55min…..but this year AHM I only run 2hour and 23min…..SO SLOW…..

And the run start at 5.45am and I reach PADANG at 4.15am……So Early……..Last night I sleep at 11.30pm and have to wake up at 3.30am today…

And during the run, I was with Melvin all the time, unlit left 2km distance run……..I was so thirsty and tire….than finally saw a water point and have some drink of water……and this Melvin he still continue his running with out waiting for me…….

During every water point, at list he or me still got waiting for each other….but this time he not…#@&#@.....

Worst thing is I try to catch up with him…… but along the way I almost fell down due to one of the idiot don’t know from which unit, he suddenly stop in front of me…..

And not just that…..along the way catching up with Melvin, I have to stop two time by the traffic police to let the car drive past over the other side of the road…….in the end I did not catch up with him…..Shit….

So he reaches the end point first at the time of 2hour and 19min…..but one thing is, he forgot to take the medal….What a Waste…hi..hi...

To get this medal you must have at list run below 2hour and 45min…… So this is the medal I receive….


Below are my current 24SA unit colleague and friend who run the AHM today…….

But tomorrow how I going to work, now my knee is fucking pain...oh man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home